SK Top 20 NCAA football rankings week 7
College football will have a hard time creating an encore to last weekend’s upsets and excitement. One day saw Alabama, Texas A&M, South Carolina, LSU, Wisconsin, UCLA, Oklahoma and USC all fall each in a different way.
To name a few there was:
- The old school butt kicking that Texas A&M got from Mississippi State 48 – 31
- The last minute nail biting victory Ole Miss had against Alabama 23 – 17
- The oops I failed twice on field goals as UCLA lost to Utah 30 – 28
- The “just knock it down” Hail Mary that saw ASU beat USC 38 – 34
This weekend, the games to watch are:
- Oregon vs. UCLA
- Both teams coming off of a stunning loss. The Winner of this game still has an outside shot at the National title
- USC vs. Arizona
- Arizona has a chance to show they are for real and the win over Oregon was not just a matchup issue for the Ducks. If Arizona wins this game, they are one step closer to the Pac12 south title.
- Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M
- Ole Miss beat Alabama at home, now can they go on the road and beat a Texas A&M team that was embarrassed last week?
- TCU vs. Baylor
- Hello the Big 12 still knows how to play football….
- Alabama vs. Arkansas
- Does Alabama rebound?
- Auburn vs. Mississippi State
- If Auburn wins this game can they jump Florida State as the #1 team in the country?
Thanks Insidesocal… Picture
- Previous 10-06-14 Cardinals LB Larry Foote
- Next Dave Zastudil placed on IR; Matt Shaughnessy put on IR/designated to return list